Dee Reboredo, PHR
Human Resources & Learning and Development Officer
“The atmosphere and energy is so positive here that I look forward to coming to work each day.”
— Eddie Ruiz, Financial Center Manager
Are You Looking for a Career that is Entrepreneurial, Inspiring, Rewarding, and Empowering?
At Pilot Bank, we are always looking for people who share our values of client satisfaction, integrity, teamwork, and innovation. We encourage creativity for the benefit of our customers. Through training, you’ll hone your skills for understanding client needs and going above and beyond expectations to build long term relationships.
Team members are shown the same concern, respect and caring attitude from within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every client. We are committed to providing our team members a work environment with equal opportunity for learning and professional growth.
“At Pilot Bank, there is a consistent management focus on staffing the bank with employees that share the same vision, creating a positive working environment.”
— Mandi McCullers, Credit Analyst
What It’s Like to Be a Team Member at Pilot Bank
- Great people working together in smart, collaborative and inspiring teams where respect for individual talents is the norm.
- Endless opportunities to demonstrate client advocacy and create exceptional experiences — because that's what makes our clients happy.
- An inclusive culture of advocacy that values people as our greatest asset and actively engages with client partners, communities, and each other.
- Passionate commitment to improving our local communities and the environment through responsible, corporate citizenship.
- Financial and operational strength gained through sound business practices and innovative products and services, driven by team member inspiration and dedication.
Our Client Advocacy Culture: The Power of Relationship-Driven Client Service
The Human Resources function at Pilot Bank is dedicated to true client advocacy, a superior approach to client service that adds the power of relationships in a climate of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit.
Our client advocacy culture is modeled by our leadership team, who values an environment of open, two-way communication; recognition and reward of team members; and the imperative of having fun every day!
Pilot Bank’s Benefits and Wellness Programs
At Pilot Bank we recognize the critical contributions of our team members by providing competitive salaries, a comprehensive and flexible benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401 (k) plans. Company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) are also offered to employees.
Pilot Bank provides a wellness program with quarterly campaigns that add fun and excitement to our efforts to live well and maintain healthy lifestyles.
Universal Banker Temple Terrace & South Tampa (Full-Time)
Financial Center Assistant Manager South Tampa
Commercial Lender Hillsborough County & Pinellas County
At Pilot Bank, you will find a variety of career paths in each of our job areas. These are not current openings, only examples of the variety of roles at Pilot Bank.
Human Resources/Learning & Development
• Human Resources / Learning & Development Manager